- Stock and Production Capacity - If your 24 Hr. Service order has a firm in hands date, you MUST check with the factory to receive confirmation that Free 24 Hr. Service is available. Please be aware that Free 24 Hr. Service is subject to stock availability and production capacity. You will be notified immediately after we receive your order if there is a stock issue.
- Order and Vector Art MUST be received at the factory by 12 PM EST the day before the order is scheduled to ship. We do not accept faxes. Please specify Free 24 Hr. Service and a firm In-Hands date in both the subject line of the purchase order email as well as on the purchase order itself.
- Payment – Must be resolved by 4 PM EST the day prior to shipping:
- Terms Customers – Please simply review your order confirmation and see that is it listed as NET terms.
- Credit Card Customers – Your order confirmation email will have a large red button to click and submit payment. The payment must be submitted by 4 PM EST the day prior to shipping. If the credit card authorization is not received, we will push out the scheduled ship date 24 hours. Please note that this is not the time to request to be put on terms.
- Artwork - Camera-ready, vector art must be provided on our template. Templates are provided on our website's product pages. Free 24 Hr. Service orders are not eligible for typesetting or any design changes. Not following these steps will disqualify your order from Free 24 Hr. Service eligibility.
- Proof Approval – We proof all Free 24 Hr. Service orders. Proof approval MUST be received back from the customer by 4 PM EST the day before the order is scheduled to ship via our online proof approval email system. If a change is requested on the proof or approval is not received by 4 PM EST the day before shipping, we will push out your scheduled ship date 24 hours.
- Shipping - The factory has no control of delivery after the order has been transferred to the shipper (UPS, FedEx, USPS, Common Courier). The factory does not guarantee arrival. If the product is shipped per schedule and arrives late due to shipper error, you are still required to pay for the order, less any refunds received from the shipper.
Experienced a ship date reschedule? See options below:
- Rush Production Service Charge to maintain ship date. See "Rush Production Service" below
- Expedite ship method for the order to meet the in-hands date, costs covered by the distributor. We will need this authorized in writing, please contact Customer Care.
Rush Production Service:
Rush Production Service will expedite an order through the production process faster than the standard production time. Please note is this not available on all items.
- Rush Production Service is available for a 60% upcharge on all line items except shipping.
- Factory authorization MUST be received prior to submitting the order.
- Rush Production Service orders and art must be received by 10 AM EST (AFTER receipt of factory authorization).
- Proof Approval MUST be received by Noon EST.
- Camera-ready, vector art is required in order to provide Rush Production Service.